Saturday, October 16, 2010

What's in Your Mailbox?

Thought I would share with you some of my freebies that have been landing in my mailbox lately.  Most of these are free samples that I sent off for, but there were also some surprises in there, too.  The best was the package of name brand diapers that I got to try out on my twins, sent to me by Pinecone Research, who I do surveys for about once a week.  They paypal me $3 for each short survey.  Then, I did the exact same survey for MyPoints, and they sent me another package of the same diapers!  Bonus!  (Sorry I could not include them in my photos, I am not supposed to talk about my top-secret market research studies!)

This first picture has Crest, Dove, All-Bran and Quaker samples, plus a full sized bottle of Gain dish washing detergent (I believe I "liked" them on Facebook, then acted fast when they posted a giveaway).  I was surprised to see the Toy Story coloring set, it came without any explanation.  But I believe it is from Sara Lee, who had a giveaway this summer for divided plates with the Toy Story theme, I saved bread wrappers and sent away for 2 of them but got a postcard saying that they had run out.  Nice surprise and something to hide away in the gift stash.


In this picture are samples of Nivea lotion, Gax-X (hey, it was free), Teecino tea and Johnsonville Deli-Bites, which came in an envelope with 6 packs of mini summer sausages.  Kinda tasty and the kids like them.

Here is my check for $7 from SurveySavvy.com for doing an online survey, a sample of Wisk detergent (I have actually gotten this one a couple of times), a coupon for a bottle of free Advil and 2 coupons for free tubs of Cottonelle wipes (I had one sent to my mom's address and she gave it back to me).  Not too shabby, I would say!

So, when I am spending too much time on Facebook at least I have a little something to show for it!

Another freebie not shown is my scrapbooking kit of Elmer's and X-Acto products, sent to me by BzzAgent.  The kit included 2 pairs of decorative edge scissors, a corner rounder punch, a glue pen, glue stick, glue spots and something called a tape runner.  Can't wait to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment