Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I Love a Freebie!

Just thought I would share with you some of my latest freebies. Every day I get an email newsletter from www.shop4freebies.com, with links for nationwide offers. It definitely pays to sign up quickly, usually the manufacturers have a limited quantity and when they run out, that's that. Sometimes you print off your own coupon for an item, I have gotten free fast food items many times that way.  Many are regional offers that won't work in your area, but there are still a LOT of great freebies on that site.

Many of the offers listed in that newsletter can also be found directly at www.walmart.com.  Lots of great freebies on the Walmart website. Another good one is Start Sampling (http://www.startsampling.com/).  But what I really like about the shop4freebies daily email is that it reminds me to check out their deals of the day each and every day as I read my email, I don't have to remember to go to the walmart site or other favorite sites.

I think my mail carrier might have just saved all these up to deliver in one day, but this is what I got Friday in the mail--Aveeno coupons, a sample of Eucerin lotion, Zantac and a sample of instant Via coffee from Starbucks.


Then yesterday I had another stack of boxes from Walmart.com on my mailbox.  I got a sample of Purina One dog food, Purina One cat food (both with coupons), a package of dog treats from Three Dog Bakery and a sample of Caress body wash.


I also get a lot of my freebies from Facebook, including this DaVinci pasta that arrived today. I had to "like" them on Facebook, then sent an email asking for the free sample and providing my address. It is a full sized box with some recipe cards (unfortunately there were no coupons, too).



Another great resource is the Penny Pinchin' Mom on Facebook (or her website is http://www.pennypinchinmom.com/) and she posts many deals every single day.  She also does coupon matchups for various stores, where she lists the sale items and links to available coupons so that you get the item for the lowest possible price.  I use her every week when I go grocery shopping and save a bundle.

Playing the coupon game is another great way to get free or almost free items, but what I like about these items above is that they were totally free, delivered to my door, and I didn't even have to use a stamp or any gas to go get them myself.  Yay!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you shared those links with me! Yesterday I got my VIA instant coffee, and today I got some free deodorant!

    ReplyDelete